So far, we've identified these PowerPoint add-ins (plug-ins) and security software that some users are experiencing issues with while running (trying to run) Get Feedback/EZ-VOTE software:
- Articulate (http://www.articulate.com/)
- Documentum (http://www.emc.com/products/index.htm - Documentum Content Security and My Documentum)
- Adobe Presenter (http://www.adobe.com/products/presenter/)
- Smart Board (http://smarttech.com/smartboard)
- Webroot SecureAnyware (AntiVirus)
- Norton Symantec Endpoint Protection
- Bluetooth Add-in (Bluetooth headset, mouse or other transmitter controls)
At the moment, we don't have a solution that would allow the user to use both Get Feedback/EZ-VOTE and any/all of the above software at the same time.
If you do find that you are having trouble running or installing your ARS software while you have one of the above programs/add-ins installed, try temporarily disabling, or updating that program or add-in to the latest version before attempting to use or download your ARS software.
When such update to Get Feedback/EZ-VOTE becomes available, the users will receive an update notification.
Did this article solve your issues? Please leave us feedback below.