There is a variety of reports available in CloudVOTE:
- Aggregate "Response Summary" showing all votes from the entire group, per question
- Individual Participant report with results per person, including names and scores (if available)
- Texting report with all free-form text messages that have been recorded during the course of the session
All of your reports, or Polls, generated in CloudVOTE or in EZ-VOTE Connect will be available in the Polls section of your online portal. Access it via your CloudVOTE account.
Desktop apps' reports must be synced before they become available online. Upon sync, they will be removed from the local computer.
Once in Active Polls section, you will a toolbar with variety of reports:
From left to right, you can run a:
- "Response Summary" report, which includes a screenshot of each polled slide, a results chart and a table with raw data.
- "Texting" report
- "Individual Participant" report
When you select a type of report you want to see, you can then export it to a variety of formats:
From left to right:
- Print (this also lets you create a PDF in Google Chrome browser
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Excel
- CSV (Comma Separated Values)