Modified on: Fri, Mar 15, 2019 at 6:26 PM
[THIS ARTICLE ONLY APPLIES TO ProVOTE CLASSIC KEYPADS]
Hardware & Firmware Specifications
- Compact Case. Rugged, lightweight and durable ABS plastic construction
- Weight: 3 oz. (with AAA batteries); 2 oz. (with coin cell batteries)
- Includes tether eye
- 5”L x 1.75”W x 0.625”H (AAA Battery model xxxxxx)
- 5”L x 1.75”W x .425”H (coin cell CR2032 3.0V model xxxxxx)
- 13 key (1/A-10/J, *, CLR, ID)
- Single button, automatic transmission and acknowledgement of answer
- All responses are time stamped to the nearest .05 seconds
- CLR (clear) Key will change current vote selection
- All answers choice are instructor determined and will be visibly displayed on an LED seven segment display
- Immediate confirmation of vote selection and acceptance
- Patented technology identifies each keypad by unique assigned identification number with a single button selection.
- 2.4 GHz frequency hopping spread spectrum limits interference and ensures security of keypad message; immune to other RF interference within room
- 75 unique available channels per base receiver
- USB compatible receiver with internally mounted antenna. Ideal for small rooms or classes plugs in directly to a USB port; single LED display.
- Ethernet compatible receiver (with embedded power over Ethernet module) requires no external power source and can be permanently mounted or portable.
- Choose between internally mounted or external antenna. Ideal for larger room sizes. 8x2 character LCD
- Capacity of up to 500 keypads per receiver; room maximum in excess of 36,000 keypads
USB port; single LED display
- Ethernet compatible receiver (with embedded power module) requires no external power source and can be permanently mounted or portable. Choose between internally mounted or external antenna. Ideal for larger room sizes. 8x2 character
- Capacity of up to 500 keypads per receiver; room maximum in excess of 8,000 keypads
- Transmission ranges in excess of 250 feet
- Polling speed 2.2 seconds for 500 votes
- Battery life depends on how often the keypad is used during a given period of time.
- Generally speaking the shelf life of the battery is going to expire before the energy in the battery is used up. The shelf life of a battery is about 4 years.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.